Kate Drake, LAc, MAcOM (she/her) is a licensed acupuncturist and Chinese medicine practitioner in the state of Oregon. She completed her medical training at the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine in Portland, Oregon. Areas of interest and continued learning include sports medicine acupuncture, sound therapy, toyohari no-needle acupuncture, medical and natal astrology, quantum shiatsu massage, myofascial release, mindfulness meditation, and hypnotherapy. Areas of focus include pain management, musculoskeletal conditions, internal medicine, women’s health, stress management and mental health.
In her free time, Kate enjoys bike riding, singing, watching natural science videos, cooking and floral arranging. She lives in SE Portland with her two children and partner.
Certifications & Advanced Trainings
- Master’s Degree of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
- Licensed by the Oregon Board of Medical Examiners, Lic #AC187089
- Certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Certification #167099
- Certified Hypnotherapist by the National Guild of Hypnotists
- Certified Quantum Shiatsu Therapist with the Portland School of Shiatsu
- Advanced Training in Toyohari & Kikko Style Japanese Meridian Therapy
- Advanced Training in Somatic Therapy with the Somatic Intuitive Healing School