Covid-19 policy & guidelines
We want everyone to stay well.
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we would like to share our policy and guidelines to better protect you. This is what you can expect the next time you come in:
1. Please cancel your appointment if you meet any of the following criteria over the past 2 weeks:
- fever over 100.4 F
- shortness of breath
- travel out of town or country to known hot spots
- exposure to someone who is either positive or suspected with COVID-19 (the late cancellation fee will be waived under these circumstances).
- Your temperature will be measured with a no-contact thermometer upon arrival.
- Temperature under 100.4: you will be permitted to your designated treatment room.
- Temperature over 100.4: we will recheck your temperature with an ear thermometer. If it’s still over 100.4 degrees, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Cloth face coverings over your MOUTH AND NOSE are mandatory in our office.
- If you do not come with one, we have masks available for purchase for $1.
3. No Waiting:
- You will be brought back to your treatment room upon check in and negative screening.
- Please text your provider from the parking lot or garden space and he/she will let you know to come on back.
- If you need to bring a companion to your appointment, the companion must kindly wait outside of our building. There are benches in the garden.
5. Treatment rooms:
- We have installed air purification and ion sanitization units to ensure that clean air circulates throughout the clinic.
- Hand sanitizers are placed in each treatment room, as well as in our waiting room and front desk area.
- Treatment tables, surfaces, chairs, and door handles are thoroughly disinfected often.
- We have covered table warmers and fleece pads with a waterproof, heat safe cover that is disinfected after every treatment.
- Treatment room windows will be open.
6. Limited appointments:
- We have staggered our providers’ schedules to limit the number of individuals in our office at any given time.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please kindly provide us with 24-hour notice to avoid incurring a fee. If you need to reschedule as a result of illness or quarantine, the fee will be waived.
7. Expanded Telehealth appointments:
- Telehealth visits are available in addition to in-person care.
8. Online Scheduling & Payment:
- Appointments can be scheduled online. Please create an ACUITY account by clicking here to schedule and securely store your credit card for payment at the time of service.
- We prefer to use non-touch checkout, so if you create your account in advance, we can charge your card on file after your visit. You can still pay by check or cash, if you’d like.
- All consent forms and new patient forms will now be digital. Please update your demographic info when you set up your new account! We can also pass documents and treatment recommendations through your CHARM patient portal.
10. Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- As required, please wear a cloth face covering. Our doctors and staff will be wearing masks at all times.