Acupuncturist and chines herbalist
Vanessa received her master’s in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine from Oregon College of Oriental Medicine. Her post graduate studies have included advanced training in dermatology and gentle Japanese style acupuncture including:
- TCM Diploma of Chinese Medicine Dermatology with Mazin Alkafaji
- Advanced Japanese Meridian Therapies
- Microneedling for Acupuncturists
- Microneedling for Acne
- Microneedling for Hair Loss
- Light Therapy for Acupuncturists
- Traditional Facial Acupuncture with Michelle Gellis
- Advanced Techniques in Facial Acupuncture with Michelle Gellis
- Facial Cupping & Guasha with Michelle Gellis
- Foundations I & II: Kiiko Matsumoto’s Hara Diagnosis
- Adrenal Stress, the ANS, and Immunity with Kiiko Matsumoto
Vanessa is committed to creating a safe and welcoming space for her patients. She uses a variety of modalities in her treatments including tui na, fire cupping, electroacupuncture and light therapy. She enjoys helping her patients understand the connection between nutrition and their skin and overall health.
Vanessa’s work is well suited to support patient’s healing in the areas of:
- Chronic pain management
- Perimenopausal symptoms
- Digestive disorders
- Scar therapy
- Sleep disorders
In her personal life, Vanessa enjoys being active, playing tennis, sailing, hiking and enjoying the coast with her dog Cambria. She is a voracious reader and loves to cook.
Vanessa accepts OHP and most private insurance.
She practices out of Lad Labs Dermatology located at 18662 SW Boones Ferry Rd, Tualatin, OR 97062